Monday, April 27, 2015

36!

Jason Dean turned 36 yesterday!
We celebrated by letting him sleep until 10:30 (except for the breakfast-in-bed bowl of Life cereal from Kyle at 7:30) and making a trip to Frontier City.
 
It was so fun!
 
Jason MADE me do this.  He used the "it's my birthday so you have to" con-artist line.  I HATE heights the more "mature" I become... but, yes, I am so glad to have said I have done the Geronimo ride of free falling 10 stories.  Oh Joy.

 
That's Grant and Kyle. 
They went together and then Jason and I went together.
I could never have done it without his arm to hold on to (really, really tightly even though it was also free-falling really fast with me).
 
The big three boys took off to do a roller coaster and I took Reiders to the kid area. He loved paddling his own canoe (kind of).


 
these four almost always take a fantastic picture
 
Jason made us take a selfie birthday family photo. 
I look so pale with the sun shining just like so...
 
only kids on the kid coaster
Grant and Reid in front; Kyle in the very back.
 
These two don't look so sure about it....


 
Cake!

 
Happy birthday, love!  So happy to get to celebrate another one with you!

No comments: