Monday, December 12, 2016

Youth party! Parade! First (girl) dance moves!

We were able to host our youth group for their annual Christmas party/ugly sweater contest!
A great group of 34 people!

 with my co-host friend, Anne.


Have I mentioned I am crazy sad about this happening?

 I took the boys to our city parade!


We went late one evening to see the "big guy" while he was in Oklahoma City!
It was so great - it was just us so we had a lot of time to talk!



Grant had his second school dance this past weekend. He went to a pre-party at Max's house with a lot of his friends from K-life!


This is what happened just about 20 seconds after I walked in the door to watch before picking up some of the guys... Mia Blake is her name, folks!


These two... friends since they were three...

No comments: