Monday, March 9, 2009

DWTS Shout Out!

I just signed off from writing about Fresno and then went to read other blogs for the first time in a while. My favorite blog of someone I don't know is a girl named Lincee Ray and I love her because she recaps The Bachelor/ette and I have followed her via emails for years. Anyways, I saw she had a recent post and I am SOOOO excited!

Yea for Dancing AND Melissa!

I'm a fan of The Bachelor but have given up on Dancing With the Stars a few seasons ago. I can only handle Samantha and Bruno talking for so long before I realize I have better things to do with my time. However, I will be setting the DVR to watch America's sweetheart (!!) on the show. I wish her all the luck with her new beau and I also wish Jason and Molly good luck. Melissa has said she wasn't blindsided by the breakup on tv - Jason isn't as evil as the world thinks he is. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, so sorry.

1 comment:

TheCrossFam said...

Stac,
I think I am still in bachelor shock! I am not sure what happened but was stunned that they allowed the break to happen on tv! Poor girl.....