Friday, August 20, 2010

Mighty Mob

Heeeyyy batter batter batter....., sah-WING batter!
Mighty Mob 2010
We put together our softball team this summer and have had a great time! Our record only includes 2 wins (and we have 2 more games!) but it's been a good learning experience and nice to meet new friends! We played last night and won (in OT) 9-8! Jason likes to keep tabs on the statistics. For last night, I had one hit that resulted in 2 RBIs (I actually got on base!), and then he had 2 runs and 3 RBIs.... so we helped with 7 of the 9 runs. He amazes me that he keeps track so well...
All I think is "hit the ball. Hit the ball. Run. Fast. Don't drop this fly ball. Throw NOW!"

Apparently, I didn't get the memo and mixed up my shorts color
and my shoe color with the rest of the girls!

Way to go, Mob! Looking forward to tonight, and then to going out afterwards! yay!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

What? Jason keeps track of all the statistics? I never would have pegged him as the type...(please read all my sarcasm).

Looks like FUN! Happy for your win and I love your t-shirts. You are all saints for playing in this heat! :)