Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My precious husband tends to do a lot of things in excess... which is sometimes awesome and sometimes annoying.  Usually my frustrations occur with his shopping habits. He loves to buy several all at once "so he doesn't run out." (but I do note that he likes to go to Walmart so no complaints!) I will write "ketchup" on the grocery list, and he returns with three large containers.  Who eats that much ketchup?!?!  I digress....

Does he really need 6 sticks of deodorant in his drawer?!?!  
at one time.
I don't think so.  
But at least he doesn't smell.
And he won't for the next 3 years!

HELLO!
Reid went to get his second haircut last week.  Lana is my stylist, and her kid cuts are $5 (the "cheap" places around here are $14.95).  I haven't braved cutting his hair yet like I do Grant and Kyle, plus it's fun to watch him.  He is excellent!


Kyle has been playing a lot of legos.  He really wanted me to take these pictures and then "put them on our family blog, Mom!" so here you go!



My bracelet Kyle made for me... I even wore it all week!

I guess this post has a lot to do with Kyle as we have more....

Poor guy.  And I did this to him.  : (  We had a friendly game of whiffle ball in our driveway, and I was up to bat.  Kyle asked Grant if he could please pitch, and this was his second pitch.  Needless to say, I smacked a line drive back to the pitcher's mound, and caught him on the forehead.  
It was slightly funny when it was over.... at least to a few of us!
Sweet little moments like these will be gone before we know it....
Snoozing with my Grant-boy....

Kyle is all cuddled up in our bed.  He snuck in and was obviously where he wanted to be for the night!

If you're going to have braces, you might as well rock some fun colors!

Sam and Mez - two of his best buddies!

No comments: