Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The forgotten pictures!

Here are the other pictures that I knew were somewhere.... Jason's phone!
Here are the boys lounging during the first football game of the season! 

G and his buddy playing their College Football PS3 game. 
Boy bonding, apparently.  I don't get it.

This is our kitchen, with our backsplash that we wanted gone, but it's still gracing our cabinets.  Our microwave decided to go kaput, so while it is out, there is a vacant cubby in which Jason thought Reid would fit nicely.  He does!

Let's all say it together.... ahhhh... preciousness if there ever was such a word!!!!

My dad usually works from home on Fridays, and my parents met the boys at school last week for lunch.  

This was how exciting the second OSU football game was - Grant and I were cuddled up and not really even watching it!  He's my sweet cuddler boy!

While Kyle was away at his sleepover mentioned in the previous post, we took Grant and Reid to play a little golf.  Here are my boys warming up on the putting green and driving range.  Grant didn't hit very well and it was hard on his ego - he sure likes to be great at everything he tries.


My job: Go, Team Walker, Go!

Happiness!


So this one is interesting.... Kyle tells me he is going to go shoot hoops, and next thing I know, he is shirtless and playing.  I view this as a bit inappropriate on a hot, but not blazing hot, day for a 6 year old.  I asked him why he was 1/2 naked, and he said "because this is how all the big guys play, and I am a big guy," turned around and continued to shoot.  
Thoughts on my 6 year old thinking he is 18!?!?

Two of his favs... Bryson and Sam.

No comments: