Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mom had her total knee replacement two weeks ago.  She has been a huge trooper with some big bumps along the road but here's to hoping the worst is behind her!!!

While she had surgery, Dad and I went on a lunch date nearby to the hospital.  Mom was the second to last surgery of the day so we didn't even get to be back in her room until nearly 5 p.m.

Ugly but realistic daily view of me with my little munchkin.  

Mr. Clay and Reid as they practice their dentistry skills one day.  They both found a toothbrush and spend at least 15 minutes in here while Julie and I talked.  Easy entertainment!

 Lunch date with my favorite first grader and his guys!

Thanks, Reid.  This was fun.
He emptied two bottles of sunscreen - on the rug, floor, clean towels behind him, etc.  
What's a little kid without a lot of mess, though, right?!?


Reid and I have spent some time with GG this past week filling up her ice bucket and getting her lunch.  Reid found this fun spot to hang out in while we were there one day.

I saw this ad in my Real Simple magazine.
It sometimes feels like this is our life.
Hulk outfit and undies included.

Fun game time with Kyle's buddy, Aaron!

Reid decided to help Jason empty out the truck bed.

Toddler size shovel and all.  Such a good helper!

Kyle wrote a book about how birds fly.  This was the last page and I thought it was worth a picture to capture what he thinks of himself at 6 1/2 years old.

Another pic from GG's house.... this time he found her walker!

Group picture with Catey girl.

My sweet Kyle.  He's a lover!

 Volleygirls teammate, Kami, was married this weekend!  Jason and I joined some friends for a fun evening away, hotel room and all!




We may have snuck away from the reception for the 4th quarter of the OSU versus Baylor game... :)  It was a great game and always fun to beat an undefeated #5 ranked team!

No comments: