Thursday, June 19, 2014

Derek and Juliane Hough

A fun girls night!
Mom and I went to see Derek and Juliane Hough in concert.
They danced. They sang. They danced some more.
 
SOOOOO good.  They're just both darling and I love that they're siblings!
 

We get to see each other a lot but not just us two so it was a great getaway evening.  Doesn't she look like my older sister?  Not a wrinkle (and no treatment for them!) on that face!

 
I took so many pictures but most were blurry.  They had fun costumes and a great arrangement of entertainment.  My mom was even one person away from Derek (which means I was two people away!) when he came in to the audience and picked the older lady from the row in front of us to dance with him!  He's cute and pretty darn buff.  Juliane is just as cute as can be.
 
Success!

No comments: