Friday, March 27, 2015

announcement man, flowers and more!

 Grizzle was able to do the school announcements yesterday.  Of course, I didn't know he was doing them (grrr) but his fantastic teacher sent me these pictures.  He said he talked loud and slowly, and Kyle, in a classroom, said he couldn't hear him.  :)  Each 5th and 4th grader gets the chance to do this if they would like to try!  



Miss B decided to try on to some of Reid's basketball clothes when they were here - what cute goobers!  She is pretty girly so this was fun to see her dress sportsy on her own will.

I took these yesterday from our flowerbeds - it's SPRING!!!



Kyle changed his tablet screensaver to a picture of my grandfather.  I was quite surprised when I opened the drawer to get something out, touched that, and his face popped up. I am not even sure where he got this!

Reid's note from his teacher in his lunch on Tuesday.

Reid's most favorite school project all year - he's an astronaut!!!
He wanted this front and center on our refrigerator.

No comments: