Monday, May 22, 2017

Baby shower / McGraw-Hill / Lion King

My friend, Julie, had a baby the end of April but did not find out the gender. It was a girl! I had a sip-n-see for Miss Maria a few weeks later to load them up with baby girl gear!



 
It was a busy Saturday! As soon as the kitchen was cleaned up from the shower, Jason and I dropped the boys at my parents for a very rare night away. We went to OKC to meet my college roommate, Erryn, and her husband for the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw concert!
So fun!

 


 
 
They were great! Looked great, too!
 
The big boys and I were able to go to the Civic Center to see Lion King.
It was so awesome - both of them want to go again to see it!


My parents took Reid to see Lion King on a different night - he ended up with a little Simba doll! (suckers!)

No comments: