Friday, May 25, 2018

 Stillwater baseball - the boys played great... and then were rained out on Sunday!  boo... 

the friends were all back together

 My birthday!
Best morning EVER!  Jason told me to sleep upstairs and he got the kids ready in the morning for school. I slept until 9!!!  The boys even decorated the door and had a sign for me! :)
 Reid showed off his new hairstyle
 

Lots of pictures!

 



 Kyle drew my portrait... I was so honored...
 

and then I went back to the computer and a step by step of "how to draw a girl" was pulled up.  HA!  No wonder it didn't really favor me.  :)
  
  Not a terrible photo...

When you get a text from a friend that says "I broke in to your house and left a present in the fridge" then you deserve a thumbs up for a chocolate pie!

No comments: