Monday, April 5, 2021

Track, bball and dental office

Reid and Kyle went fishing - looks like they can only improve on their prizes as the summer goes along!  :)  Ha!


When you are sitting in a parking lot and your kid pulls in next door.... makes me smile!

Sporting his Mugsy's shirt at FFA!

Kyle started his "summer league" games this weekend. WOW.  He has grown and become more assertive and strong - this kid looked like he knew what he was doing (finally!) on the court.  It was a great time watching him be the leader of the team.




Reid and I went to a game by ourselves and then we found Bubba!  Reid and I were at the entire thing - first time this season and he FINALLY caught a foul tip!



Here's where we stand on the new lobby!  Next step is electrical then sheet rock and the fun stuff!




One of the new ops.

Kyle had his first track meet last week.  He is running the 4x100 relay and then hurdles.  He fell on the hurdles (I WISH I had that video!) and their relay placed 1st.  

4th graders at the OSU baseball game - they have so much fun together.


Pray every day for this for yourself and for your family.

My snuggle buddy!  Everywhere I go, he goes...

Kyle and his bubbles.

Grant is the best....

My new favorite meal...

No comments: