Monday, October 17, 2022

Fall fun! Senior, XC, football, fire


When Kyle's friend takes a picture so I can see all of his artwork...
Glad she did because I have yet to see it.
Happy 22nd anniversary of our first date, babe!
Cute kids in the football stands

Senior Night for Cross Country
Senior Boys on Senior Night
Then off to play frisbee

Senior poster
XC meet in Arkansas that Grant qualified for

This meet we went to cheer on the kids - this one ran about as great as his hair looks here.
nearly last place and chatted with a friend the whole way.
that's what Reid thought of the effort...
He set a PR this day.... and then broke it a week later.
Cheering on their vball friends

School pictures

Jason called me at 6:42 on a Wednesday morning to see if I could make Reid arrangements in order to come be his assistant for the first little bit of his day, which started 18 minutes later.

Halloween party
Powerade and Gatorade

These two had a bonding time at an OSU game.
We went to the land for a few hours (first time for me since early spring!)
Eddie was worn out!

3.5 mile walk to the gas station with these fellas.

I got off work today, drove home, plugged in my phone and looked at it 15 minutes later. 19 text messages later, my friend, Diana, had just died. I was able to see her and visit with her yesterday for a few moments in the hospital. Her last words to me were "you are so beautiful."  
Her faith throughout this four-year battle with terminal cancer has been amazing and beautiful to experience. She was just tired. Diana is now rejoicing with her mom in heaven.

No comments: