Sunday, April 30, 2023

Klife Dodgeball, Memorial Marathon and Dirty Donna

Reid and I did the check-in process on Friday. We found (those of us who actually signed up) our names on the pace vehicle.
Relay exchange #1 was a few blocks from Gorilla Hill so I took a walk over to see it.
Jason's view at the start.

We're waiting....
There he is!
Exchange #1
Exchange #2
Grant's KLife leaders happened to be on his route!
Exchange #3
My college roomie was there for her husband at the same place my family was for me so I got to see her!
Exchange #4
We did it!
We ended up at a 10:10 pace and about 33 minutes faster than we anticipated. Everyone did better than they thought. yay! The Walking Walkers actually can run a little!

KLife Annual Dodgeball Tournament
Both Reid and Grant's teams got 2nd place - Reid's should have gotten 1st and Grant's was in 5th after pool play so they really pulled it together.
Pretty cute - the 6th grade girl teams were beat out of the tournament. The entire group stayed to cheer on the boys - Let's Go, Bass Pro! ..... it was pretty precious.


While we were dogdeballing it, Kyle was mudding.

No comments: