Thursday, November 30, 2023

Jason went out of town and I had a new roommate for a few nights!
Reid got his braces off and has a great smile now!
boys and their video games. Even at 71!
It's fall. So many leaves every day.
It's on full display!
I'm a new wrestler for SHS!  Grrrrrr!
Reid is still trying to figure out style and matching. 
This day was a FAIL. :)
Grant is positive! He is usually smiling when we facetime. And then I hear about what he's been doing and what is due and what is expected and I get exhausted.
Kyle's buff.
My sweet Mom and me at the UHBC Ladies Brunch
My little shadow baby, Eddie
He's still a kid at heart - loves to play toys.
If you know, you know.... two more families also missing from this.
Reid and friends went to Izzy's grandma's house to make Thanksgiving treats after school.

 Thanksgiving! We did not take a single family photo.
We got him from the airport and headed directly to Hideaway!
Then to a movie!
Cute picture Grant was able to take of Eddie snuggling up with him.
And just like that, Grant was headed back on the 6am flight on Sunday. He's home in 2.5 weeks so that's like so soon!

No comments: