Monday, December 11, 2023

Christmas events and life

I just posted all of these and realize Kyle is only in one section - he doesn't send a lot to me nor is he home and ready for me to snap his photo often!  He's around - busy at school, wrestling, being a fun friend, having a girlfriend and going to ECS.

Jedi Knights raised and then bought fifteen boxes worth of items for Operation Christmas child.  I didn't hear much about it but received this photos from another parent.  Looks like he was one of the doolies who got to go shop!
The boys down at Prep school bowling!
 Officer's Christian Fellowship caroling event.
Grant's life is crazy busy. I'm glad he made the choice to go be social and give back to others for this event, and others. So far, based on his biased mom, I think he's doing a great job on being a well-rounded cadet with a variety of experiences.

Salvation Army bell ringers!

Reid had his theater arts performance at school.  He is really good on stage - it may be his thing! These six students wrote their own play and performed it. He nailed every line and the character personality perfectly.
My phone was apparently stolen and selfies taken.
Mom did this door decoration!! She is a board member at ODB and this was a staff/board member joint project.
This blog post representing this time in our lives wouldn't be a fair representation of it if I didn't include this photo.  This has been a little too much of my emotions lately.
Cute boy and dog
My happy spot when alone: Hallmark, Christmas decor and a DP
44.4  YUP!
This was at a potluck with international students.  
Quite a variety on there! Chinese, Nigerian, Thai, Greek, American...
The groomer posed him and posted this on her facebook page.  oooookay!  So we're not the only ones who think he's darling!
Staff party at our house last week. We had Fuzzy's, Dirty Santa and games!
They're cute!
This past weekend was spent in Tulsa with Kristy having a girl's weekend. We invited the hubbies to come up and join us for dinner on Friday.  We shopped Saturday and watched two movies. It was a relaxing 40 hours with one of my favorites!
We got takeout Asian on Saturday. I could eat it a lot!
Got home and participated in the annual leaf pickup.  This isn't nearly where we usually are with bags - we cut down several trees in the spring so this is the least ever.  I have previously done 18 bags before this as well.  The detriments of a wooded lot....

No comments: