Friday, January 26, 2024

These kids enjoyed a meal at Joes with their grandparents while their folks were at work!
We got these pictures from Grant from his day at Keystone. Glad he was able to test out all of his new gear that he either bought or got for Christmas - as well as his super duper cheap Epic pass. Hopefully he'll get a lot of use the next 3.5 years out of the gear.
late night picture when we were both awake
Reid has started making cookie dough just because... a lot...
my google location summary of 2023. I only visited one country but 81 cities.

I guess this is our new thing on Mondays?!?
Snow/cold days...
Literally two minutes before we are supposed to leave for work/school...
Grant was woken up at 4:30am (obviously) for a random drug test, regular military morning requirements, and then a top secret security clearance interview and then physics 2. He was exhausted by 10am!
but then a different day was better!
My day at the time... thankful Thursdays...

Our wrestler is a part of the District Champs team!
OSU tennis - So much fun! We defeated #3 Michigan this night.
Although I hate the glasses, Grant was given free pit viper sunglasses at a men's basketball game. These are all the rage with baseball players so he was excited! He actually wanted to pay money for them in high school and we thankfully talked him out of that idea - ha!
My sushi came in a flower shape!
Date night with my Dad to go to the McKnight Center. It was an excellent show. What an incredible story about the 38 flights and 7,000 people that were forced to land in Gander, Newfoundland on 9/11.
I may look "a little" like him.  :) ha!
and then I was greeted by Eddie when I got home!
I guess my clothing and my house match! ha.
and then here is our third pea in the pod also wearing teal that same evening...now he is sporting a mustache.
Mom is meanwhile hanging out with some of her girls on a trip!

No comments: