Monday, October 6, 2008

And We're Off!

Let's just start the first blog post by saying "WHAT AM I DOING!?" I never imagined that our family would have one of these, but truthfully, I have had a blast looking at my friends' sites and seeing their updates. I guess it is kind of taking over on mass emails (sorry, that won't happen with us - we love email too much!). I decided to finally give it a try last week after talking to one of my dearest friends who encouraged me. So, here we are...

It's safe to assume that I, Stacy, will be posting the majority of our entries, but Jason may add some words here and there (if OSU goes 9-3 over my 7-5 bet then I'm sure he'll let the world know!).

We hope to update this enough so you can know what is going on in our lives and see some of the funny things the boys do, but not count on it as our communication tool. Lots of love to each of you.

And, I also want to welcome Mr. Mason Hunter to our world! Congratulations, Emily and Hunter! We love you guys and can't wait to meet your little man. :)

4 comments:

Bendicott said...

love, love, LOVE the new blog. It's officially been added to my favorite's section. Let's see some pics of the two most beautiful little boys in Stillwater!

becky

PS: Kyle and I were loving watching Grant during the Children's Message at church yesterday. He seemed so attentive, eager and precious!

Kristy said...

Hey Stacy! Good to see you blogging. I'll look forward to your updates!

Stephanie said...

YEAH! Welcome to the blog world! Love and miss you friend!
Stephanie

E.Gray said...

woohoo, you did it, see it isnt that hard at all :) I am looking forward to hanging out with you for homecoming, so remember...we got a date :) love you girl