Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A little bit of lately

Our cousins sent us a fun box of winter gear and this bear costume with the cutest stuffed bottom. We were outside playing when the mailman delivered so we just opened it there - and Kyle went running inside to get his dinosaur (it's really a dragon) outfit and they ran around in 80 degrees in these things for quite a while! When checking on my boys before bed the other night, I was amazed by how fast their healthy little bodies are growing and changing. Kids are the sweetest, most innocent things when they are sleeping so I had to snag a few photos of them. Wasn't it just the other day he was so teeny tiny in this bed!?!? Kyle has no desire for a "big boy" bed and sleeps cozily in his crib still!

how perfect are those big, red lips and long, dark eyelashes?? Wish I would have had those!


These are Grant's new pictures for his room - and my first Etsy purchase. They're perfect and he is oh-so proud of them! his other wall is a dark navy so they tie everything together!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love those pics! The costumes are great and my heart melts thinking about them running around in them (hoping mine will someday too!) And sleeping kiddos are so precious...Kyle looks adorable all smooshed in his crib!! Love it!

GG said...

I just love "my" boys so much! I keep looking at their pics! I love you MORE!