Saturday, October 24, 2009

Littlest One There Was!

Our family did our first "race" today with the Juke Joint Jog. Jason and I had signed up but then we signed up Grant thru his class (side note: it was so fun seeing them all run into each other and getting so excited to see each other!). Kyle got to join us just because we thought it would be fun to encourage exercise and it was a neat atmosphere. Literally - he was the YOUNGEST one in the entire race. The crowd was WILD when he RAN, with a -very- determined expression, across the finish line. It was darling!!!

Of course, I didn't bring my camera since I didn't want to run with it.

Grant and I made up a "team" and Jason and Kyle were a team. The latter made it around 15 min and 20 seconds, and Grant and I were 12 minutes and 15 seconds (pretty good for 4!!!).

We had my volleyball games this morning, then family raquetball games, and then the OSU football game with our neighbors, and then time at Joe's this afternoon. What a glorious day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a BUSY day! But at least the weather was great. No wonder we haven't seen you guys lately!!