Sunday, November 28, 2010

the sign says 12 but it's really 1 day shy of 13 when we took this. Still not showing. Other areas of my front have become enhanced (!!!) but no baby bump. I can definitely tell that my waist has thickened and getting that tight feeling along the sides. Note to self: do not take profile pictures in horizontal stripes - they do nothing to help the cause! :)
Grant has just loved his time in kindergarten. His class at the beginning of the year made classroom rules that each student is required to follow; if you break the rules, you must go to the Thinking Spot.

Needless to say, I go check on him the other day, after an unusual amount of time upstairs by himself, and find him getting ready to post these on his door.
1. Don't wake me up
2. Have fun
3. Don't jump on bed
4. Listen and do
5. Be kind
6. Keep control of yourself
7. No bragging
8. No guns