Monday, December 20, 2010

A few December photos

Since this is my scrapbook for myself, I guess you get to see our life in pictures, too! :)

We have made the traditional gingerbread house the past few years. This year the boys got to make a gingerbread train with their GG. It's all Kyle can do to not take the candy off yet!
We had Hall family Christmas over the weekend since everyone has different plans for the actual holiday. Here's Grant trying out one of his new favorite toys - Marble Run (it appears that Jason is building it, but really, I am the one that got it working and his side... well, it kinda collapsed! :) ha. and he's reading this over my shoulder as I type which makes it even more fun to do so!).

The boys got matching OSU warm-ups! Grant was happy!
Kyle is ALL CARS! Wes got him a ferrari car. I don't think it has been out of his hands longer than 10 minutes since he got it. He also has two smaller Porsches which are right up there on his happiness scale.

As homeroom mom, I got to put together the gift baskets for the teachers. Here they are! Full of stuff the teachers like and gift cards to their favorite places. I think they liked them! It was hard to part with the Santa basket!
Both boys had a chance to shine on stage singing Christmas carols. Here is Grant at our church! Mr. Cool was all about dressing up for this one! He is a mini-Jason standing there with his hands in his pants.
Kyle at the preschool show. All of my pictures of this event just have him glowing with happiness. No nose-picking or loud singing this year - just smiles and singing normally. Checking out the Chesapeake lights! Some nice man took our family photo!
Our visit with the jolly old man! The boys were so very happy to finally see him after a year off (due to the ice storm last year, our plans to see him on the 24th while down in the city were cancelled). Merry Christmas to you!!!!
It's only 4 days away!!!!!

No comments: