Sunday, January 2, 2011

Big, BIG brother

One of my favorite things about Grant in the past few weeks is his sincere desire to be the best big, BIG brother as possible to our baby. He will always ask me how the baby is feeling, and he just loves to try to stick his finger in my belly button to tickle "his" baby. (note: this really annoyed/bothered me at first, but when I realized why he did it, I just adore this sweet gesture now).

Yesterday, on New Years morning, we were laying in bed and I was on my back. There was this little bump on my tummy that hasn't really been there and I showed him. He immediately gets down to my belly button and starts talking sweet things and telling the baby how it was now 2011, which was the year it would be born.

It's fun going through this pregnancy with bigger kids. Grant was barely 1 when we conceived Kyle so this is a new experience for everyone! and it's been fun and sweet and miraculous.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

So fun! One of my fave things about my pregnancy with Addie was really being able to experience it thru Morgan's eyes (Mason was still a bit young). It's such a precious time and he will always remember it!