Friday, May 13, 2011

Different?

How has this pregnancy been different? Without an ultrasound, just based on the items below, I would have bet it was a girl because so much has been different this time around!


  • morning sickness for about six weeks

  • medical issues/bleeding in the first trimester

  • bed rest at 27 1/2 weeks

  • consistent contractions way too early

  • feeling absolutely great with three weeks to go

  • another medical issue that you probably don't want to read about

  • tested positive for Group B Strep

  • I still have a waist from the front view and am carrying him more like a ball in my stomach than I did the other two

  • we have no clue on what to name Mr. Perfect!

  • labor and delivery room then transported to a teeny room (miss me some Lakeside!)

No comments: