Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I forgot to mention last week that Kyle decided to cut his own hair for the beginning of school - that's why it is so short now! Fortunately, he just got one swipe with the scissors before I caught him and finished the rest myself!

Also, fun news - Reid belly laughed several times this evening when I was tickling and talking to him. Jason and I were both there so it was that much more enjoyable for us to both be there for his first "real" laughs. and they were so precious!

Wish I would have gotten both of these on camera, but at least they're on the blog!

It's also very obvious the big boys are so happy to have a baby brother. They can't keep their hands off of him - either holding his hand, rubbing his cheeks or trying to tickle his tummy. One neat thing is that Grant typically each day will say "Mom, we are so blessed with Reid, aren't we?"

What special moments....

1 comment:

Megan said...

awe that is so sweet!