Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Picture update

A few quick pictures:

This is Anne, my brother's wife. They have moved to Oklahoma within the past year so this was our first time to celebrate with her on her birthday. The boys just adore her. This was followed up with her (and Wes) inviting the kids to come spend three days with them and our boys had a blast. I'm sure the addition of a 6 and 4 year old added a lot of noise to their typically quiet home! Reiders - we got a picture with him smiling! He never seems to show off for the camera!
Kyle in his Porsche gear. He loves these cars. Kyle, my Dad, and Jason were off to the Eskimo Joes car show, and Kyle was invited to sit in a Viper! He loved it!

Reid at bathtime! He's now enjoying them and they're a pleasant experience for me rather than him just crying!

An updated picture of my parents' house. It's coming along on schedule and they're just thrilled with it!


No comments: