Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grant story

We went to watch the OU game on DVR at my parents' house after OSU's victory on Saturday. When we left at 11:30, they just said to let the big boys sleep there... she then sent me this email:
When we took the boys to go to the bathroom, Grant was more awake than normal. I told him they were spending the night with us. After he was in bed and we were working with Kyle, Grants softly yells "G!" "Yes, Honey" "Thank you for letting us spend the night with you." "Of course, my love. I love you so much...more than you can even imagine." "Well, I can't love you that much because I have to love God first." Then with his eyes still closed, he stretches out both arms and gives me the biggest hug. Bubba named him correctly - "Precious."
:) Jason and I just love him so much!

No comments: