Monday, December 24, 2012

Phone pictures

Some of these photos may have been on the blog in the past but I wasn't sure as these came off of my phone.  Just wanted to make sure as I go to print it in a few weeks!

Reid in the rain.  We have had a drought and this hasn't happened too much. Grant loved following him around with the umbrella but Reid would rather get wet.

First time for the five of us to be at a game. Go pokes!

Northpark Mall 2012 - visit to Santa (pics on my camera - later post!)

Christmas party with JW followed by a movie. Great night out.

Ya think Reid is happy with his toys?

Kyle and I got to go to the basketball game using 2 of Coach Sutton's 4 tickets (I really was sorry that Jason was sick but it was pretty fun!)


We played hooky from school one afternoon this week and made sugar cookies.

The boys went to their first hockey game - Go Barons.


This pic is from crazy hair day at school - this is G's best bud, W, and they both had the same crazy hair!!

These are two of Kyle's best friends.  His teacher sent me this text one day... I love our great teachers and I love the kids' friends (mostly!).

From late summer - King of the hill!  What you can't see is the layer of dirt/dust all over him.

The one school assembly I attended so far this year (Kyle's class got to perform) and my boys were this close out of 600+ kids).

another basketball game from the good seats, but this time all four of us were able to go because Coach couldn't make this game!

Just about Reid's only friend (!!!) - John - playing on Reid's new toy that a great friend gave us since her kids outgrew it.

Cool story - my forever friend, Emily, is married to an ARmy captain turned FBI agent. Last time we hung out with them, Kyle was so impressed and just loved talking to him about his job.  So, he gave Kyle only one of his special FBI coins.... and yes, this is the outfit Kyle was wearing to school that day - he loves to be either very dressy (usually the tie doesn't match the shirt) or very "sportsy."

Reid playing peekaboo.

Reid belly laughing on the trampoline

Another text from a teacher - this time, 2nd grade.  PJ day.  

Miss Catey.  She sometimes gets the short end of the stick having 3 brothers around now, but she is an amazing dog and has been perfect for us the past decade.

Reid dressing up in girly things at a friend's house.

No comments: