Thursday, May 22, 2014

 Somebody got a big boy haircut!  
Could there possibly be any cuter bedhead?!?!
We have a twin bed all ready to go but Reid seems very content in his crib.  Why ruin a great thing "just cuz" when he is contained at night?!?!  
I won't!

 I had a birthday (thanks, Mom, for the sweet post)!
I had several friends remember and do things to make me feel special - lots of texts and emails so thank you to those who care!  
(I purposely made sure my facebook was deactivated to see w/o that reminder - I'd rather have 10 genuine remember than 200 on fb!)

One of those sweet gestures came from Kristy who surprised me with a delicious strawberry pie.

Obviously, Reid found it enjoyable, too.  This is how I found him when I walked in with the big boys after they got off the bus.
 

 My birthday morning was started off with our weekly playgroup meeting at the park.  I even scored a Quench Buds gift card from Rachelle and Melanie!  :)  These boys had a lot of fun playing together.

Grant came home from school and asked if he could wash my car!

 

 We had a lot of playtime in the driveway followed by dinner with my parents and Chase.  We had a few photos taken during it all  :)

JW made dessert for me and even surprised me with a beautiful gold bangle bracelet.  My folks got me a facial, some great jewelry and brownie pan that makes all parts of it "the edge" which is my favorite part.

Then these two decided to make pig noses on the kitchen window.


Jason put the boys to bed for me.
Can you tell the Big XII baseball tournament was on TV, and OSU was beating (and beat!) OU - they took a break from getting ready for bed to sneak a peek at the TV!  :)  All heads peered over the wall of the playroom!

Blessed for 34 great years of life! 
Hopefully I am not to my 1/2way mark yet! 

No comments: