Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Guest blogger!

Stacy always writes about her family so I am posting a guest blog so one day her boys will read this.  KH/GG


From this little girl...who looked just like her daddy and didn't 
want to because he was a boy...

To this radiant 17 yr old with a zest for life who strived for perfection 
in her grades but didn't take herself too seriously. 

To this gorgeous, dynamic, brilliant, talented wife and 
mother who lives for our Lord.

And I have had the privilege to watch her grow, learn, develop, and blossom into this really cool adult whom I am so proud to call my daughter and best friend!

"How I thank God for you! Because of you, we have GREAT JOY!"
1 Thessalonians 3:9 NLT

 HAPPY 34th, Dot. 
I love you very much. 
Mom

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Happy birthday, sweetest friend! I hope you had TWO dr peppers today! Love you!