Thursday, July 3, 2014

Great Wolf 2014

Going to write this blog post, I went to upload the photos from our weekend - not many to post!  When there's water involved, our phones aren't nearby which nowadays results in our camera also not being there.
But, alas, let's post what I do have...
 
For our annual Brothers Day, Jason and I decided to surprise the boys with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge.  I secretly packed their bags and when we woke up on Friday, we told them to get in the car.  Four hours later, we pulled up here and they were thrilled!
 
 
Our arrival at the lodge!
 

 
Reid was so tired after the first afternoon that he crawled on the bed and was nearly asleep once we got back to the room.  Our economical selves brought stuff to make PB&Js for dinner and lunch, and cereal for breakfast.  That place is crazy expensive even before you add in the over-priced food and kid-traps throughout, but well worth it, too!


From one of the gift shops - we thought both were pretty fitting, but thought Jason's description was very accurate.  Guess Stacy, Reid and Grant are too weird to be included as options!


 
We had a great time at the Lodge.  Afterwards, we went to Legoland Discovery center, and then to the Hefners house to spend the night!  I was able to see all three of my cousins when I didn't think I would even be able to see one on this trip!  yea!
 
Thankful for happy boys to have our Brothers Day!

No comments: