Friday, May 1, 2015

4 in 24

can we think of some things that a normal person would do four times in 24 hours?

Go to the bathroom? yes.
Eat food? Yes. 
Do a little jig in the middle of the kitchen? Yes. (or maybe that is just me)
Take the dog outside? Yes.
Start their car engine? Yes. 
How about take a shower? No...

unless you're Jason.

He took one this morning to get ready. Then he took one after he got a MASSAGE because he had oil on him... Before coaching baseball practice, mind you. Then he just cut his hair and is taking another one right now. I am sure he has the loofah all sudsy with bubbly soap too. 

Probably lavender scented. 

And then he'll take another one in the morning right before we go to baseball again. 

Just had to tease him because I think its absolutely ridiculous. I tend to be the other end of the spectrum - one every day and a half or so is good, especially with my head full of hair. 

But Jason doesn't understand that part.  :)


No comments: