Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pledge class reunion

Kappa Alpha Theta pledge class reunion
I've known these girls 17 years and this was the first all-class reunion we have organized. It was so fun!  I am so proud of the women these girls have become - from "legit" designers to CFO's to doctors to foster mother of 8 to stay-at-home moms - wonderful people!
We had 19 attend.  Three had to cancel last minute due to bed rest, a move, and a funeral so we missed them but it was still a great group.

These three were my besties in college, especially our first two years.

Look who I found walking around the house?

twice!  I think this photo is adorable!

senior year
Junior year
Sophomore year

The house is being renovated this summer. New doors, paint, carpet, etc.  It wasn't in the best shape when we visited but it will be great in a few weeks!  This was one of my favorite rooms - huge with only three beds and on a corner so a lot of light.


Cari, my senior year roommate in our apartment

Barbara and Courtney - great memories with both of them


Being dorks...


At dinner - Ginger joined up!


No comments: