Thursday, November 7, 2019

of lates...

Grant got a 110% on this car for AP science. He got the bonus points as his went the furthest of the others designed.  He and his buddy, Trent, worked hard on it, actually scrapping and starting over midway through the project.

You cannot really tell, but the dog is hanging in the air, being swung by a sock.  (so bad for his teeth so don't tell Dr. Jason but it was funny).

We worked at the land really hard over the weekend.  This kid was TIRED from hauling so many tree branches for hours!

Kyle and I were able to go on a date to the first OSU men's basketball game.  Complete with Chickfila for dinner!  When we get along, we are so golden.  When we don't.... ooof!

Case in point - I get love notes on my super duper dirty van when he thinks I am being fair, which seems to be less and less lately.  Now I have a good reason to not wash the car!  :)

Everyone ended up at the game.  Just in different groups. Dad and Jason went together - no selfie!  And mom took G and R since I was on a date.

Post-church lunch with the grands!

Mom and Dad went to Pawhuska for a day and found his grandparents' headstone. 

No comments: