Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween and other fun

Please, everyone, give this man a HUGE high five - and maybe even a hug - because HE IS AMAZING.  Why?  Because he WON FORTNITE (insert wife eyeroll here).  
But, yes, he and the boys are all super proud of him!


Grant's baseball team had a costume wiffle ball tourney!



UHBC Trunk or Treat with Sully!

After taking a year off, we are, again, queens of the court!  :)  It was good to be back with these ladies.

Our favorite ref is retiring....

Eddie decided to cuddle!

... and then he decided to tear my rug apart...

I got the cool mom award for about 4 hours when I took a group of the middle schoolers to a haunted house - 4 of them for the first one!  I am not a fan of them so I chose to stay in the car once they bought their tickets and were "safely" in line.

I was texting the other moms the above picture when this THING started banging on my car and hollering at me.  After about 2 seconds (it felt like 5 minutes!), I laughed and asked if I could take his picture!  

Our youth group participated in a 5K run.  Kyle got 5th or 6th, depending on which timer you ask.  

Grant got 11th!




3rd grade Halloween party!


Jackie Robinson and Kylo Ren had a lot of fun!


Happy trick or treating!  Kylo Ren took us around the neighborhood tonight.  Grant stayed home to hand out candy, and Kyle went to a party.


with our neighbor and friend, Kellyn, as Little Bo Peep

No comments: