Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Best text to wake up to EVER!
(maybe not EVER but still fun for me)
Second best text to wake up to from your kid at a military college! Freaking being held up by his legs in the crowd as they're celebrating a touchdown. At least his school is 5-0.... and we're glad he's finding fun in the small things and when possible.
They had some fancy military training a week ago... and this made the instagram... we asked about it and were told the story...
It involved the USAFA Commandant. So for the second time in two weeks, Grant is in a photo with him.
Jason and I were super fancy and went to a new restaurant for Fridaway... and missed Hideaway. And I took this photo of a fake smile before we realized the meals were inaccurately placed down and he was eating mine/I was eating his.

Watching Jack Ryan and saw this Russian sign - sent to Grant to translate and he nailed it!!!

Kyle got home from the "western" football game and was sitting there all cute telling us about his night so I had to take a picture.
pictures he sent us from his night. 
more tennis...
more intramural soccer...
more 7th grade football... #23...
with his besties, John and Beau
Funny thing about Reid being #23 this night... It was our 23rd anniversary of our first date so what does that mean?!?!  It means we HAD to go to Joe's after his game to celebrate!
Love you, JDW!
Grant proudly scored a 5/25 on a Russian quiz and put on BeReal so I screenshotted and put on here b/c it makes me laugh.
And I got home today from work to Priority Mail addressed to Stacy Walker - wondered what I ordered or who had sent me something... opened it to find this gem inside... not mine!!! I bet you can guess who did order it?!?

No comments: