Friday, March 15, 2024

our updates

Mr. Kyle was representing Stillwater at the Stuco districts conference.

Grant organized a dinner out for his squad!
They were 1. able to leave and 2. they didn't wear dress blues!
physical fitness assessment

Baseball season has started. I copied a friend and got some great shoes for OSU stuff.

Rodney and Sarah Cripps will be moving to Stillwater to be our new pastor!
I am thrilled with his knowledge and leadership. It's what is needed at this time.

7th grade field trip to the aquarium.
I think this is a pretty cool picture.
friends forever :)
Reid was so glad that I was there. He was thankful I took off work. He wasn't embarrassed to be with me.
It was a great few hours!
Reading little kid books in bed b/c he's procrastinating sleep.
It worked. ha!
Someone thinks he is in charge of the house.
Propping his paw up to lay on it!

No comments: