Wednesday, January 21, 2009

oh croup!

Never fear, I'm still here! :) Just a bit out of sorts lately - thanks to my kids each being sick for a week with croup and then both of us getting it for several days. Needless to say, my son has a birthday next weekend and I have hardly thought about it. I am so behind with work, too (shhhh - don't tell my boss!)

Hope you guys are well. Sorry I missed the fun events this weekend, including a special little girl's #1 birthday party and a #2 birthday party that would have a been a great college reunion and time to catch up with old friends (you know who you are!).

3 comments:

Courtney said...

We missed you at the party! Jordyn was sick too, so I attended solo. What a crappy time of year.

Casey said...

Stac! Hope everyone's getting to feeling better!

Angela & Brad said...

oh, the joys of parenthood; kid gets sick, mom cares for kid, mom gets sick, dad kissed mom, so dad gets sick ;)