Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wii Bit Excited!

All I can say is that I wish I had taken video of the excitement. Happy Hysteria would be a good description. My dad surprised my mom for her birthday with a Wii... and she went NUTS! It was great fun to see my mom, who normally "goes without" on her holidays b/c we can't find her the perfect gift, shriek over her new toy. It was fun to be a part of making her, who brings so much happiness to others, become ecstatic! And apparently, they've been playing ever since (and buying new games!) instead of taking down Christmas decorations! Enjoy!

Happy Birthday to my best (female) friend - my Mom! May your day be wonderful and may Wii always have fun together like we do now. Lots of love!

2 comments:

GG said...

Can't believe you wrote about this! I love you, too, Dot - more than you know!

The Cross Family said...

How fun!!! I am amazed how much everyone can enjoy the Wii. So glad you guys finally found the perfect gift for your mom...I know how hard they are to shop for. Do tell her hello for us.