Monday, August 31, 2009

Cowboys Forever

I am not afraid to say that I enjoy the new OSU song - Cowboys Forever. It is getting BASHED by all the fans and non-fans and media and music critics. I think it's catchy. I think it's easy to understand. I think it brings our heritage and history into the song. Way to go, John Martin, and I really hope that the fans don't 'Boo' it when played on Saturday - what a way to represent and show school spirit.

Plus, if you've ridden with me anywhere in the past 6 months you will find that I listen to the band August Rose almost all the time, when I'm not listening to K-Love. We love their music and style.

Grant just informed me that he now wants to be a Gym Teacher when he grows up - guess they talked about that this morning. I find that to be an interesting career choice as he doesn't even go to gym at school. :)

No comments: