Thursday, August 13, 2009

Farm Time, Fun Time!

Grant went to hang with his GG and Bubba last week, and boy did they have fun! One of the adventures was to the Orr Family Farm in Oklahoma City. When I was still working in the tourism industry, this attraction was just beginning to develop and market itself but I knew very little. They had a blast! They went on a Friday afternoon and said it was empty (perfect for them). A racecar track for kids AND adults (you can see Bubba in the background getting 'smoked' by Grant).

Ha! This was one of my favorites from their pics - a pretend cow that they get to milk! I've never even done that!

Big variety of petting zoo animals, which my mom said Grant was really timid around, but managed the goat.

And then this sweet one of him and the bunny!

All in all, I think all three of them had a great time hanging out together and those of us in Stillwater enjoyed a little break, too! :)

No comments: