Wednesday, June 9, 2010

of late

Our friend took some awesome pictures of my birthday get-together. Here is just one that made us smile! Thanks, Brent, for being such a fun photographer friend! Friend, first, of course!

This is Ashley and John Peters. They are friends of ours from Sunday School who have recently committed to travel to India for three years to do ministry at college campuses there. They did a presentation at church, and I wanted to take a photo so you could see them and also include their long journey and mission work in your prayers!

As the school year came to a close, I wanted to pass along a good idea that I stole from a friend. If your child's school is anything like mine, we get a TON of "treasures." (I don't really want 53 construction paper animals around the house). Grant and I went thru and we picked about 1 out of every 5 to keep and hang up. The rest were laid in to piles and I took pictures of them. Much easier to keep as a file on the computer!

Our good friends have two baby deer they are keeping at their house. They were brought in from fields, and this family is one that nurses them and takes care of them until they're ready for the world on their own. So, we took a walk to their house a few weeks ago and the boys got to feed them a bottle! so fun!

No comments: