Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Boys

  • Kyle enjoys some "fifty and seven sauce" with his food at dinner.

  • Kyle screamed the other day when we were playing kitchen. He was delivering food to the customers in the living room (his restaurant is named Turtle's Place) when he yelled. It went like this "MOM! I know how to spell TV! S...O...N...Y!" and then he sounded out the "t" sound and the "v" sound while looking at Sony!

  • I was assisting Kyle in picking out his church clothes. He grabbed a handsome blue and brown dress shirt and brown pants. I went to his drawer and got some khaki socks to go with it and he said "Mom, your socks match the pants. I need brown socks." I said "this is close enough." "No, Mom, we need to go to Walmart and get dark brown socks so I can look pretty." oh jeez...

  • Putting Grant to bed tonight - he asks me to cuddle with him (okay!), and then continues to tell me that I'm his "honey sugar baby bear sweetheart most precious beautiful girl in his life and will always be" - that kid is great for me ego.

  • Season opener for the OSU baseball season - ANY song that was played over the loudspeaker, and you could easily spot my boys, mainly Grant, acting like a crazy fool and dancing hard-core to the song. Usually with his turquoise and yellow sunglasses, and OSU baseball hat turned sideways. We laughed.

2 comments:

angela said...

No video from the games??

Amanda said...

I LAUGHED out loud about the socks! Sooo very Kyle!