Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Office website!

Hi, readers! I just wanted to share my latest promotion for the office - our website! It's pretty much ready to promote on our marketing materials, except I do need to take photos of our staff to update and personalize the staff page. Otherwise, I'd love to hear your comments - both good and suggestive - on it!

www.jasonwalkerdds.com

One issue we have had in marketing is the lack of a logo. Our tag line, Advanced Family Dentistry, was more then $3000 to use as a domain name, so we stuck with the simple name. I have been wanting to design a logo for 3 1/2 years now, but due to the fact we are a two-dentist office for who knows how much longer, we can't quite move forward on that project.

that's the marketing update!

4 comments:

TheCrossFam said...

Love the clean look AND they you have a section talking about children! We've been to 3 pediatric dentists!

Kristy said...

Awesome! My only critique is the font you used for the bolded headings (is it comic sans?)strikes me as a very cute or "kid" kind of font and doesn't seem to go well with the other font used. And my only suggestion would be maybe a page for patient comments...a "what our patients are saying" kind of page. I'd be happy to write a glowing recommendation! :)

Stacy and Jason said...

Thanks, Kristy! The font you're talking about actually comes off in two different fonts - it is an elegant script on several computers, and then on a few, it appears something like Comic Sans... I know what you mean, but the one that is "Actually" there, is pretty. thanks!

Kristy said...

Yup, on my laptop that font is Monotype but on the desktop it's comis sans! How strange!