Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow Days!

Record-setting temperatures (it reached around -19 at our house on Wednesday) and about 8" of fresh snow arrived this week! When the sun came out, we made our way outside to enjoy the fun!

Here is a collage of Kyle - stomping, smiling, snowballing, snowman-making... and then a "I AM SO COLD" face!
Grant goofing around in the snow. We were able to sled down the hill with our neighbors and then just like last year, another neighbor got his golf cart involved in sled rides!
One of the fun things of having my parents in the neighborhood while they build their house is the ability to play when driving isn't really an option. The boys engaged them in quite a snowball fight for a while!
Pure JOY!
Still smiling, even after a snowball directly to the face!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

These are great pics, Stace! You should see the ones I have of Addie--she is SO NOT a snow girl! Hm, maybe I should post them to my blog? What a concept!