Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grand Get-a-way!

We did a Hall family first - rented a big house so the entire family could enjoy a short vacation together. We went at the end of Spring Break, and although the weather wasn't picture perfect, we still had a great time.

Pictures below are mainly from our (freezing) boat ride and from the boys flying the kites that my parents got them. The picture of the house is the one where we stayed from the boat. Also, there is a picture of Kyle dunking a basketball as my Dad is lifting him up (which was weird for me as I vividly remember doing the same thing at our house on Brookside when I was about his age!!!).

Thanks, Mom and Dad, for a great trip!


These are just some of the cutest school pictures I have ever seen!!! Of course, I didn't order this go-around (but I did take pictures of the pictures so I could always remember how precious my Kyle is at the age of 4 and in preschool!).

1 comment:

Kristy said...

He has the best grin ever!