Saturday, November 10, 2012

Here's our turkey craft the boys did with Nana last week!  It's the only Thanksgiving decoration out at our house.

Grant's class did not have a "fall party" but his teacher does a Medieval Feast each fall.  Each kid had to make their own helmet/princess hat, design and color their personal crest on a tunic they each had to cut and sew (with teacher's help!).  I thought it was a great idea and good experience for the kids.  Reid and I were able to go help and Grant was glad to have us there.
There was a variety of medieval fare but Grant chose to go the pepperoni pizza route!  :)  His crest - the "dragon" in the center means brave and the "M" shape is the symbol for first born.  Each color has a meaning but I don't remember them.
Best bud, William.
The class.
I just snapped this tonight at bathtime.  They're rarely in the tub together, and at least they're all looking!
Love those sweet boys!

This is a normal activity for Reid.  I don't know how many times a day he empties this drawer and I get to pick it up.  I finally rigged it so he can't open it and he moved on to finding the cereal boxes in the pantry and dumping Rice Krispies on the floor... so I am thinking this may not be so bad after all!

No comments: