Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I remember a time - say, a year ago - when I thought "I can't wait for Reid to be just a bit bigger so we can do more things together".... and that time has come.

He is in to EVERYTHING.  The toilet paper.  Crawling up step stools.  Opening pantry doors to find multiple boxes of cereal to open and dump, one after another as I am cleaning up the previous one.  Pulling 32 oz drinks off of countertops.  Sticking his fingers in to the electrical outlets (twice).  Discovering the sliding trash can and taking trash out of it and chewing it.  Running with sticks.  Hitting his brothers in the face when they're laying down.  Babbling.  Attempting to run to the street.

He wears me out.... and I wouldn't spend my days doing anything else (most of the time!).

No comments: