Saturday, March 9, 2013

It's my Fridaway Boys!  (1:15 lunch date at Hideaway every Friday)

Memory Keeper - this kid was tuckered out and had fallen asleep in our bed.  As I woke to move him to our bed, he just curled up and put his head down and stayed asleep the whole way to his room.  As he did it, we just HAD to capture it.  :)  
lovin' my boys!

FREE GAME DAY!  OSU baseball had free admission today during "the rainstorm" that was no more than a few sprinkles.  Good for us.  Bad for the grass.  But, I'll take it.  
Reid did great, too!  It was his first game!

That's Kyle and me... he snuggled up on my lap for a long while!

I really have no clue what they were doing - the mom of the boy on the bottom sent me this today.  What goober these kids are.... whose crazy kid is that one on the top with his feet flying in the air?!?!
I'm just worried they never have fun....  hmmm....

No comments: