Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's spring break!!!  
We hosted 9 other kids this afternoon for some fun (all local neighborhood kids - our backyard was loud!) and I had the minivan in the driveway cranking some groovy dance tunes for them to shimmy and shake (and perhaps annoy our elder neighbors all around!)

Bubble bath time!

I mean,....I know,... right?!?!  ahhh....

We went to go visit our cousin who had surgery today.  He is staying a few days with my parents.  As we were leaving, I walked outside and this is where I found Kyle!  What a goober.  He was so proud of himself.  I said "Kyle Walker, get down from there!  Well, wait, I want to take a picture first!"  :)  Some things are a t-a-d more important than immediate discipline!

Have a great one!  We hope to - full of landscaping our front yard, OSU baseball, visits from friends and trips with other friends!

No comments: